Is it wrong to own marijuana?
Having a cannabis plant or Possession of hemp, no matter how many there are, there is no fault. But if there is an extract containing tetrahydrocannabinol or THC more than 0.2% without a license, no doctor’s prescription Not certified by the Food and Drug Administration, or the quote is from outside Thailand is also considered guilty.
However, when the police detect it, they will not be prosecuted immediately. Because it is not a fault front, the police will seize the extract, send experts to investigate THC, and trace its origin. And check evidence of permission. If CBD shop found illegal, will be summoned to report the allegations and prosecute later.
Is smoking marijuana illegal? Will I get caught?
After marijuana and hemp are released from drugs Will result in all parts of marijuana, hemp is not classified as a drug. Except for extracts that contain more than 0.2% THC by weight, in addition to the general public being able to grow cannabis, it is not illegal to smoke or consume cannabis, but smoking or using cannabis-cannabis will still be unlawful. I’m being supervised. with requirements such as
- Do not smoke marijuana in public places.
- The act of causing the smell of smoke of marijuana and hemp is dangerous to the health of people who live or live nearby. Or drive a nuisance local clerk able to suppress the incident and investigate according to the law with an offense according to The Public Health Act B.E. 2535 carries a term of imprisonment of not more than three months and a fine of not more than 25,000 baht.
- Do not smoke marijuana rolls. because there is no stamp duty of the Excise Department properly attached like cigarettes
- Drink and don’t drive. If violated, it will be an offense according to traffic laws.
- The use of marijuana is prohibited in parts containing more than 0.2% THC, which is more than what the Unlock from Drugs Act requires. Failure to do so will result in penalties under the drug law.
However, the primary purpose of this unlock is for medical purposes. Health care and general lifestyle use In line with Mr. Anutin Charnvirakul, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Public Health (MOPH), the Never campaigned for the recreational use of cannabis because it was not in the goal of using CBD shop for its health benefits. And smoking is not beneficial to health. and is punished
After this, the Marijuana Hemp Act will clearly state what can’t be done. While waiting for the draft law, the government will set up a committee by order of the prime minister to oversee the use of marijuana and hemp for some time.
Selling marijuana, or hemp, is it illegal?
The sale of marijuana and hemp is also illegal. And the part that is still regulated by law according to the details as follows:
No permission is required; not illegal.
- The sale of the cannabis plant, hemp, CBD shop, does not require a license under the Drug Law.
- Sale of extracts that are allowed to extract according to drug laws. If it is an extract that contains no more than 0.2% of THC, no license to sell narcotics is required.
- Distributors of cannabis-containing cosmetic products, hemp, do not require prior permission. but must bring the product already registered and have a Thai label indicating the complete text right to be sold.
- The sale of seeds and cuttings must also apply for a permit under the Plant Varieties Act B.E. 2518, Ministry of Agriculture and Cooperatives.
- The sale of extracts containing more than 0.2% THC requires a license to sell narcotics. And the buyer must have a permit for drugs.
- Sale of cannabis or hemp products to comply with the law on that product, for example, food production must comply with the Food Act, drug production must comply with the Drug Act, etc.
Break the law
- Sales of cannabis – hemp for persons under 20 years of age, pregnant women, and lactating women to be consumed. Failure to do so is punishable by a fine of not more than 30,000 baht.
- The sale of cannabis cigarettes is prohibited. Or roll marijuana and sell it like cigarettes. because the Excise Department still does not allow
- Cannabis advertising on radio, television.